I'm just realizing that there were quite a few things I didn't quite get accomplished last week...
- Mojo Jar Challenge (gasp!) I didn't get my playground workout challenge done! Guess I'll double up and add it to the list for this week.
- Oh crap, speaking of the Mojo Jar, I just realized that yesterday was Monday and I haven't posted this week's challenge yet. Whoops.
- Saying "no" to junk food before the race. There just may have been some chocolate covered raisin and potato chip consumption pre-race...yes, I'm pretty sure there was.
- Earning a new half marathon PR. I tried, but didn't make it, better luck next time?
- Getting lots of rest before my race. Sick kid = no sleep for Mommy.
- Remaining patient at all times. No further comment.
- Thursday's 4km run. Not really a "failure" per se, I just decided I needed the rest.
- Saturday's 9km run. After two nights of poor sleep a 9km just wasn't in the cards. Really made me wish I hadn't skipped Thursday's run!
- Finally writing up my September recap and October goals. One of these days...
No big deal. But sometimes I need to remind myself of the things I don't get done in order to find the oomph to start getting things done again.
So here's my list. I'm considering myself reminded.