So what does a good running blogger do when she can't put her thoughts into words? She's gives something away of course!
And what do I have to give away? Well let me give you a hint...
|Sorry Mizuno, had to add the Minnie Mouse shoe bows for the 5k|
at Walt Disneyworld!
Last fall the good people at Mizuno Canada graciously gave me 5 pair of Mizuno shoes to give away to my readers and you may recall I already gave away 2 of them. So do you see where this is headed?
That's right! I have 3 more pair of Mizuno shoes to giveaway! Great, huh? And do you know the best part? If you are one of the winners, you get to pick the model of shoes you'd like to try, all you have to do is provide your size, chosen model and preferred colours (not all colors and models may be available at the time of ordering). Go to mizunocda.com and check out their lineup of shoes and their precision fit guide to help figure out your size.
These shoes are coming to you as part of the Canadian Mezmashii Run Project where Mizuno is trying to show runners how brilliant their runs can be in an awesome pair of shoes. I've loved Mizuno for years but I think this campaign is so great because it gets runners to experience their shoes in the best way possible - by giving you a pair of your very own to wear and have brilliant runs in.
Anyhow, so here's the scoop:
- Use the Rafflecopter app below to enter
- The contest will close at 12:00am on Friday, January 25.
- Winners will be announced on this blog on or around Friday and also contacted directly
- Please note these shoes are part of the Canadian Mezamashii Run Project and therefore this giveaway is open to Canadian residents only
- Please share with all your friends!
Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway