I did an update on July 5 and now that it's been another couple of months I have a feeling I might be able to cross a few more items off the list!
So here it is:
1. Run a sub 2-hr half marathon
3. Have coffee with Cori
6. Learn how to use my DSLR
7. Get professional family photos taken
8. Let go of the rope while wake-surfing (this totally didn't happen and probably won't until next summer - too late!)
9. Do more speed training with Solana
12. Think about another tattoo
13. Consolidate my botched attempts at transferring files from my PC to my MAC
14. Buy more groceries from our local farm market In progress...
15. Find a favorite local butcher
16. Teach the boys how to ride their bikes
17. Actually finish my book club book each month! So far so good...
18. Clean out the garage In progress since we're starting to pack for our move...
19. Find a goal marathon for 2014
22. Work on the boys' baby books
23. Write an article for the Running Room magazine
26. Find ways to be more charitable
27. Ice skate with the boys
29. Take a family vacation with just Hubs and the boys
32. Pay for the person's order behind me in a drive thru
33. Run a sub-30 minute 5k
34. Go on a special date with each of the boys
- I'm up to 12 items done on the list, not bad for 1/3 of the way through the year considering several more are in progress.
- I'm pretty sure certain running friends are going to bug me again about keeping "sub-60 10k", "sub-30 5k" and "sub-2hr half" on the list since completing one means completing the others but I still want to have official 5k, 10k and half results that reflect each one.
- I've been thinking a lot about fall goals and I think I need to add some more fitness oriented items to this list. Running kind of took over the summer and it's time to rededicate myself to strengthening again...
Additions, Deletions & Bonus Items:
REPLACE MY UNICORN!DONE! Thank you so much Cori!
- Get more connected with local bloggers/groups - working on it!
Buy trail shoesA pair of lovely Mizuno Ascend are on their way but I got some others to use in the meantime!
- Become a better, more organized preschool mom - We've just started the new school year and already I'm feeling more organized (which is good because I have TWO kids in preschool this year!)
- Organize the photos on my computer
- Declutter, declutter, declutter!
- Learn how to use Google+ (am the only one who's still a little confused?)
Have any of you put together similar lists? If so, how are you doing?